The Patrick Chan Fan Page is a non-profit fansite dedicated to the figure skater Patrick Chan, and is in no way affiliated with Patrick Chan nor his representatives. The purpose of this site is to promote interest and support this athlete and his activities, as well as provide a place for other fans to enjoy and find information on him.
All images, videos, audio, etc., is copyrighted to their respective owners, credited whenever possible and are being used in compliance with Fair Use Copyright Law, Section 107. All Patrick Chan-related information is taken from sources made readily available to the public and are for educational and entertainment purposes only, unless otherwise stated. Added commentary, opinions and editorials expressed on this site are copyright and property of this site only and do not reflect the opinions of Patrick Chan and/or his management.
No copyright infringement is intended nor is there any intention to offend, harm or misrepresent. If you feel any of the material rightfully belongs to you and would like them credited or removed, please contact the webmaster at: viv @ pcskatingfan.com. Please specify which item(s) and allow me time to remove or credit it before taking further action.
By visiting this site, you are hereby bound to these terms:
In the terms below, WEBMASTER refers to the owner(s) and/or maintainer(s) of this entire web site.
You agree not to threaten, harass, take legal action against, coerce, make demands or requests of, or force signatures or other legal contracts with the WEBMASTER no matter what the reason, even if you feel you have a legal right.
You agree not to hold the WEBMASTER liable for anything you find on this site.
You agree not to redistribute any portion of this site.
Unless specified otherwise, the WEBMASTER does not claim ownership to anything found on this site.
The WEBMASTER does not knowingly intend or attempt to misrepresent, offend or violate any copyright or intellectual property rights of any entity.
The WEBMASTER does not claim any affiliation or connection with the athlete or any other entity referenced on this site.
The WEBMASTER reserves the right to make changes to any part of this site at any time.
The WEBMASTER reserves the right to revise these guidelines at any moment in time without warning:
- Discrimination of race, sex or creed is not allowed.
- Spam and comments that either don’t pertain to the article they’re posted on or are mean spirited will be removed.
- This is not a forum. You don’t get to change the subject. If you really desire to talk about something else you should consider writing your own blog. That’s how I started.
- Consider this a PG site. Avoid swearing.
- Even without swearing, overtly hostile posts are simply not welcome. Go vent somewhere else. Be polite.
- Realize that even if you have a noble cause your comment must be relevant to the article you’re commenting on.
- I reserve the right to take down your comment at any time and for any reason.
These terms are in effect throughout the entire site and includes all content.